Work this out as you read.
Don't read the bottom until you have worked it out.!!!
1. First of all, pick the number of days a week that you would like to go out.
2. Multiply this number by 2.
3. Add 5.
4. Multiply it by 50.
5. If you have already had your birthday this year, add 1748.
** If you haven't had you birthday yet, add 1747.
6. Last step: Subtract the four digit year that you were born.
* * * * * see below for results * * * *
You should now have a three digit number:
The first digit of this was your original number (i.e. how many times you want to go out each week).
The second two digits are your age!!! It really works.