2. Why do they call it the Department of Interior when they are in charge of everything outdoors?
3. Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
4. Do Roman paramedics refer to IV's as "4's"?
5. Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?
6. If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes?
7. Should you trust a stockbroker who's married to a travel agent?
8. Is boneless chicken considered to be an invertebrate?
9. Do married people live longer than single people or does it just SEEM longer?
10. If all those psychics know the winning lottery numbers, why are they all still working?
11. Tell a man that there are 400 billion stars and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint and he has to touch it.
12. How come Superman could stop bullets with his chest, but always ducked when someone threw a gun at him?
13. Why is lemon juice mostly artificial ingredients but dishwashing liquid contains real lemons?
14. Why buy a product that it takes 2000 flushes to get rid of?
15. Why are they called apartments, when they're all stuck together?
16. Isn't the best way to save face to keep the lower part shut?