COLLEGE ENTRANCE EXAM - FOOTBALL PLAYER VERSION
Time Limit: 3 Weeks. Pick 3 questions to answer.
1. What language is spoken in France?
2. Give a dissertation on the ancient Babylonian Empire with particular reference to architecture, literature, law and social conditions - or - give the first name of Pierre Trudeau.
3. Would you ask William Shakespeare to (a) build a bridge (b) sail the ocean (c) lead an army or (d) WRITE A PLAY?
4. Metric conversion: How many feet in 0.0 meters?
5. How many of the Ten Commandments was Moses given? (approximately)
6. What are people in America's far north called? (a) Westerners (b)Southerners (c) Northerners
7. Spell: Bush, Carter and Clinton
8. Six kings of England have been called George, the last one being George the Sixth. Name the previous five.
9. What are coat hangers used for?
10. The Star Spangled Banner is the national anthem of what country?
11. Where is the basement in a three-story building located?
12. Advanced math: If you have three apples, how many apples do you have?