Top 16 Ways to Tell if a Redneck is Working at a Computer in your Office
1. The mouse is referred to as a, "critter."
2. The keyboard is camouflaged.
3. There is a skoal can in the CD-ROM drive.
4. The password is, "bubba."
5. The numeric keypad only goes up to six.
6. "Winders 95" has a Dale Earnhardt sticker on it.
7. Outgoing faxes have beerstains on them.
8. The printer goes really slow since Bubba don't read too fast.
9. The extra RAM slots have Dodge truck parts installed in them.
10. The menus all have Budweiser, Black Label, and Old Milwaukee options.
11. The monitor is up on blocks.
12. Seven blue tick hounds under the desk.
13. Deer jerky in the desk drawer.
14. The screen saver consists of pictures of Ned Beatty with Dueling Banjos playing in the background.
15. The six front keys have rotted out.
16. John Deere Pocket Protectors.