1. All articles that coruscate with resplendence are not truly auriferous.
ANS: All that Glitters is not Gold.
2. Sorting on the part of mendicants must be interdicted.
ANS: Beggars cannot be choosers.
3. Male cadavers are incapable of rendering any testimony.
ANS: Dead men tell no tales.
4. Neophite's serendipity.
ANS: Beginner's luck
5. A revolving lithic conglomerate accumulates no congeries of small, green, biophytic plant.
ANS: A Rolling Stone gathers no Moss.
7. Members of an avian species of identical plumage tend to congregate.
ANS: Birds of a feather flock together.
8. Pulchritude possesses solely cutaneous profundity.
ANS: Beauty is only skin-deep.
9. Freedom from incrustations of crime is contiguous to rectitude.
ANS: Cleanliness is next to Godliness.
10. It is fruitless to become lachrymose of precipitately departed lacteal fluid.
ANS: Don't cry over Spilt Milk.
12. Eschew the implement of correction and vitiate the scion.
ANS: Spare the Rod and Spoil the Child.
13. The stylus is more potent than the rapier.
ANS: The Pen is Mightier than the Sword.
14. It is fruitless to attempt to indoctrinate a superannuated canine with innovative maneuvers.
ANS: You cant teach an Old Dog new Tricks.
15. Surveillance should precede saltation.
ANS: Look before you leap.
16. Scintillate, scintillate, asteroid minim. (not a proverb)
ANS: Twinkle twinkle little star
17. The person presenting the ultimate cachinnation possesses thereby the optimal cachinnation.
ANS: One who laughs the last, laughs the best.
18. Exclusive dedication to necessitous chores without interludes of hedonistic diversion renders Jack a hebetudinous fellow.
ANS: All work and No Play makes Jack (?) a Dull boy.
19. Individuals who make their abodes in vitreous edifices would be advised to refrain from catapulting petrious projectiles.
ANS: Those who live Glass Houses should cast no stones.
20. Where there are visible vapors having their provenance in ignited carbonaceous materials, there is conflagration
ANS: Where there's smoke there's fire.